Graduate School of Innovation & Technology Management
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology
UNIST-gil 50, Ulsan Metropolitan City, South Korea
Phone: (052) 217-3115
PRIMARY TEACHING/RESEARCH INTEREST
1. Innovation Management
2. Systems Analysis and Design
2. Database and Data Mining
Doctor of Philosophy (Business Administration - CIS), 2005
Georgia State University. Atlanta, GA, USA.
Dissertation Title: Reuse of Scenario Specifications Using an Automated Relational Learner
Committee Members: Dr. William N. Robinson (Chair),Dr. Detmar Straub, Dr. Balasubramaniam Ramesh, Dr. Sandeep Purao, Dr. Peter Meso
Master of Science (Business Administration – OR/MIS), 1998
Seoul National University. Seoul, Korea
Advsior: Dr. Sangkyu Rho
Bachelor of Business Administration, 1996
Seoul National University. Seoul, Korea
2017 ~ Associate Professor, Graduate School of Innovation & Technology Management, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, Ulsan, Korea
2009 ~ 2016 Assistant Professor, School of Technology Management, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, Ulsan, Korea
2009.2 ~ 2009.12 Senior Consultant, Consulting Service Department, Technovation Partners, Co. Ltd., Seoul, Korea
2004.8 ~ 2009.1 Assistant Professor, Business Administration Department, Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY
- Undergraduate Courses: Dynamics of IT, Business Programming, Operations Research, Database Management, Technology Management
- Graduate Courses: Data Mining, Database Management
Le Moyne College
- Undergraduate Courses: Programming with Java, Database Management Systems, Introduction to Management Information Systems
- MBA Courses: Applied Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems, Information Systems and Strategies
Georgia State University
- Undergraduate Courses: Introduction to Computer-Based Information Systems, Systems Analysis, Internet Programming with Java
- Han G. Woo, "Finding Reusable Business Process Models Based on Structural Matching," Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2009), May 2009.
- Eunhee Park and Han G. Woo, " Reuse of Process Knowledge in Enterprise Systems Development,"Proceedings of the 40th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2007), 2007.
- William N. Robinson and Han G. Woo, "Finding Reusable UML Sequence Diagrams Automatically," IEEE Software (21:5), September/October 2004.
- Lan Cao and Han G. Woo, "An Ontological Approach to Support Domain Knowledge Learning in Information Systems Development," Proceedings of the 2004 Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2004), New York, NY, 2004.
- Gayle Beyah, Peng Xu, Han G. Woo, Kannan Mohan, and Detmar Straub, "Development of an Instrument to Study the Use of Recommendation Systems" Proceedings of the 2003 Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2003), Tampa, FL, 2003. (Nominated for the Best Paper Award)
- Han G. Woo and William N. Robinson, "Reuse of Scenario Specifications Using an Automated Relational Learner: A Lightweight Approach," Proceedings of 10th IEEE Joint Conference on Requirements Engineering (RE 02), Essen, Germany, 2002.
- Han G. Woo and William N. Robinson, "A Light-Weight Approach to the Reuse of Use-Cases Specifications," Proceedings of the 5th Annual Conference of the Southern Association for Information Systems (SAIS), Savannah, GA, 2002. (Best Paper Award)
- Jens O. Liegle and Han G. Woo, "Developing Adaptive Intelligent Tutoring Systems: A General Framework and Its Implementations," Proceedings of Information Systems Education Conference (ISECON), Philadelphia, PA, 2000.
- Jens O. Liegle and Han G. Woo, "Lessons Learned From the Development of a Web-Based Intelligent Tutoring System using XML, JDBC, Java, and the Expert System Shell JESS," Proceedings of the 3rd Annual Conference of the Southern Association for Information Systems (SAIS), Atlanta, GA, 2000.
- Sangkyu Rho and Han G. Woo, "Meta Classes for Object-Oriented Web Applications Development," Proceedings of the 8th Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems (WITS 98), Helsinki, Finland, 1998.